Thursday, November 27, 2008

You know you live in sunny Arizona when....

your kids think it is hilarious when the windshield wipers are going in the car.

We finally have been getting rain... the first time in about three months. The girls loved it! When we were driving in the car, each time the windshield wipers went, they broke out laughing... kind of strange, huh?

Ashlyn got a new Hello Kitty umbrella awhile ago and has been waiting to use it. In the afternoon I told the kids they could get their umbrella's and go outside in the rain for a little while. Ellie came out with her snow boots, snow cap, and snow jacket on. I thought to myself, it's raining not snowing Ellie!




2 comments:

Happy Four said...

Great new photographs. We had loads of rain the past two days here. I am glad to hear you have had some recently too!

Kate said...

Yes, my kids love it when the windshield wipers are on too.