Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mom, where did my hair go?



Lately I have been thinking about growing Ashlyn's bangs out. The other day when I was fixing her hair I decided to see how it would look if I pulled it all back into a pony tail. Ashlyn wasn't paying much attention and when I was finished she asked her usual question, "do I look pretty?" I answered with my same response, "of course you look pretty". I then asked her if she noticed anything different about her hair? She looked in the mirror, gasped, and then replied, "oh, Mommy, I don't think I look very pretty. I think I look funny, what happened to all of my hair, where did it go?" I calmed her down and asked her if she would like me to fix it again and she said with relief, "yes". I combed down her bangs and she thanked me and said "now I look pretty". It looks like we will wait to grow out her bangs.

No comments: