Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Visit from the Tooth Fairy

While we were in Colorado, Ellie lost her first tooth. It had been loose for a while and she just kept on wiggling it until it came out. She was pretty excited about it. She wanted to wait until we got home to Arizona to put it under her pillow. We kept good care of it and when we returned she put it in a bag and placed it under her pillow. The next morning she came in our room and wanted me to come check under her pillow to see if the Tooth Fairy had come. I panicked as I realized the "tooth fairy" had forgotten to visit. Fortunately, I was able to distract Ellie long enough for Eric to complete the mission. Ellie was excited to find a dollar bill in place of a tooth. She and Ashlyn have differing theories on how the Tooth Fairy got to our house. Ellie thinks she flew and Ashlyn thinks she drove a pink car with flowers. I can't believe that my biggest baby is old enough to loose a tooth. Time just goes by way too fast!

1 comment:

Happy Four said...

What a fun and exciting summer you are experiencing. Miss you!