Sunday, June 1, 2008

California Vacation!

Getting in their "sleeping bags"
Daddy and his girls
We took a semi- family vacation this week to California. I say semi because we left Abigail at home with Grandpa and Grandma. It was sad to leave her, but we agreed it would be best. We spent some time at the beach and then went to Disneyland for two days. We all had a great time and Ashlyn continues to ask when are we going to go again.

Highlight of Disneyland: Lunch with the Princesses. Most people know that Ellie and Ashlyn LOVE, or should I say are obsessed with, the Disney Princesses. It was a very special treat for them to have lunch and meet Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel. Each one of them signed their autograph book and then took their picture with them.

Ashlyn's Favorite Ride: Matterhorn... she loved the abominable snowman. She also really liked Space Mountain... I can't even handle that one. She's our adventurous kid ;)

Ellie's Favorite Ride: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.

From the way things look now, I think in the future Ellie and I will be hanging out together while Ashlyn and Daddy go on the crazy rides together.... I just wonder where Abby will fit in?

1 comment:

Happy Four said...

I love the new photographs of Disney and soccer.

How we will miss you!

The movers have been here today and were here yesterday too.

Love to you!