Friday, June 6, 2008

Joyful Ashlyn

Ashlyn is always full of joy. Recently she has been going through a new phase of separation anxiety (crazy, huh?). My mom and I were going shopping at Jo Anne's and Eric was going to take all the girls for a walk and then give them a "special treat". Ashlyn wanted to stay with me and begged until I said "yes". I thought once she came to the store, realized it was boring, and then missed out on the special treat she wouldn't want to come with me anymore. This wasn't the case. She had a great time at the store and started a conversation up with everyone she saw. I realized that night that Ashlyn can have fun in any situation she is in. She always brings laughter and joy wherever she is. What a great quality to have and a joy to have in our family. I love you Ashlyn!

No comments: